- Pier by pier, girder by girder, how Gujarat leg of India’s first bullet train is gathering momentum
- Rockdrill Infrastructure Pvt Ltd Walk In Interview 2023
- is linkedin is really worthy plateform ? how to use linked for job search ?is linked useful for construction professional ?
- why civil engineer is underpaid in india ?
- how to deal with construction manager
- What are the reasons why every IT professional wants to settle down in Bangalore, despite having other options available? What makes this city so special for IT people?
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu Power Distribution Corporation Limited.
- L&T’s Buildings & Factories Walk in at Delhi (4&5 Feb) & Ahmedabad (7&8 Feb) for building project
What is civil engineering?
Civil engineering is a part of professional engineering. In which the environment created by man made and nature is maintained. And at the same time public works such as roads, bridges, canals, dams, airports, sewerage systems, pipelines, buildings, railway stations are constructed. All public works are man made.
What is the important role of Civil Engineers in Civil Engineering?
All the work that is done in civil engineering, such as roads, bridges, canals, dams, airports, sewerage systems, pipelines, buildings, railway stations, is done by civil engineers.
What are the types of Civil Engineers?
There are two types of Civil Engineers.
1. Junior Civil Engineer
2. Senior Civil Engineer
How to become Junior Civil Engineer?
Candidates should have minimum 10th pass to become Junior Civil Engineer. Because until the candidates pass 10th. They are not eligible for Polytechnic civil engineering diploma.
If the candidate is eligible to do diploma, he / she will have to do Polytechnic civil engineering diploma, a Polytechnic college, for three years. After completing this, the candidate will get diploma degree.
After which the candidate can apply for any private or governmental civil engineering job through his diploma degree. And can become junior civil engineer.
How to become Senior Civil Engineer?
The same candidates are eligible to become Senior Civil Engineer, who have studied in class 12 with pcm stream i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Maths.
To become senior civil engineer, candidates have to take entrance exam of JEE Mains and JEE Mains Advance. After which the candidates get admission in government or private college according to their merit list ranking. And then they have to do four years of civil engineering course.
After completing that, candidates get senior civil engineering degree, and then candidates can apply for that degree through private or governmental jobs. He can then work as a senior civil engineer. And can become senior civil engineer.
Civil Engineers Skills: –
Critical Thinking Skills
Project Management Skills
Duties of Civil Engineers: –
Assess Environmental Impact and Risks
Assemble Project Deliveries
Analyzing Survey Reports, Maps, and Data to Plan Projects
Create Blueprints Using CAD (Computer-Aided Design)
Design Public Work Projects
Develop Designs, Layouts, and Design Calculations
Identify Possible Design Improvements
Repairing and Maintenance of Public and Private Infrastructures
Perform or Oversee Soil Testing
Prepare Conclusion and Analysis Reports
Present Environmental Impact Statements to the Public
Provide Cost Estimates for Materials and Equipment
Test building materials
Understand Diagrams, Drafts, Flow-Charts
Working Effectively Under PRESSURE
CIVIL ENGINEERING JOBS –