From 5 to 10 year(s) of experience
₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Time and Venue
7th February – 8th February, 9.00 AM – 6.00 PM
Keval Corporate Park, Block-II, Floor- 2nd, Chhani Road, Opp. G.E.B Sub – Station, Vadodara – Gujarat, India PIN Code – 390002
Contact – VIKRAM SINGH (07889200195)
Date: 7th Feb 2023 – 8th Feb 2023 (Tuesday & Wednesday)
Time: 09:00 AM
Venue: Keval Corporate Park, Block-II,
Floor- 2nd, Chhani Road, Opp. G.E.B
Sub – Station, Vadodara – Gujarat, India
PIN Code – 390002
Contact Person: Mr. Rajeev Kumar (Project HR)
Please feel free to contact for any more information.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supervise the bridge construction activities on site as per the requirements of the technical specification and drawings.
- Deliver Tool Box Talk.
- Indent materials that are required on site for the construction activities.
- Prepare daily program in advance in co-ordination with the site foreman / supervisor and request for the necessary resources for carrying out the same.
- Resolve Non Conformance Report.
- Preparing checklist, pour cards and other records as per the companies QMS system.
- Preparation of Bar Bending schedule,
- Coordinate with HSE & Quality in order to continually monitor and improve safety, quality and environmental performance.
- Keep records of daily progress and report it to the site management in the prescribed format.
- Communicate all site related issues amongst the construction team
Desired Candidate Profile
- B.E/ B. Tech Civil Engineering with 4 – 8 years of experience in execution of large infrastructure projects.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering with 7 – 15 years of experience in execution of large infrastructure projects.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Engineering & Construction
Department:Construction & Site Engineering
Role Category:Construction Engineering
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Skills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred keyskills
UG:Diploma in Civil,B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
Tata Projects is one of the fastest growing and most admired Technology led Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) company in India. We have expertise in providing sustainable solutions in the execution of large and complex urban and industrial infrastructure projects while also demonstrating strong presence in refineries, petrochemical plants. We leverage our domain knowledge across various business segments to address the shift to clean energy to meet the nations Net Zero ambitions.
We provide ready-to-deploy solutions for refineries, green fuels, roads, bridges, integrated rail & metro systems, commercial building & airports, power generation, transmission & distribution systems, chemical process plants, water & waste management and mining & metal purification systems.
Tata Projects offers one stop service covering entire life cycle of the project, from project conceptualization to operations & maintenance. It uses innovative technology solutions to offer bouquet of services which includes engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, inspection & expediting, operations, repairs & maintenance, and shutdown services.
Over the years, Tata Projects has received several awards and recognitions for its project delivery and commitment to safety & quality.
We are a part of the TATA Group which operates in more than 100 countries across six continents, with a mission To improve the quality of life of the communities we serve globally, through long-term stakeholder value creation based on Leadership with Trust’. In 2021-22, the revenue of Tata companies, taken together, was $128 billion (INR 9.6 trillion). These companies collectively employ over 935,000 people