Company- A leading consultant
location – BANGLORE, KARNATAKA .
TRANSMISSION LINE CONSTRUCTION DESIGN
1- to design a EHV line you must have the good knowledge of following point
- component selection and design
- knowledge of IEEE standard .
- how to prepare load flow analysis.
- how our power system will be stable before design.
- what are risk like failure in OH EHV LINES during bad whether .
- thermal rating .
What are theoretical knowledge to design for practical
- Ac circuit and sequences circuit of power network .
- matrix method in AC power system analysis
- overhead power system analysis.
- modelling of transmission line
- ac power flow analysis
- Symmetrical and unsymmetrical faults
2. Representation – you have to show off yourself very well to represent engineering department in meeting .
3. Attend meetings with current clients and customers
4. Monitor progress and activities to ensure projects remain on schedule and within budget.
5. The ability to work independently and perform transmission line engineering work
6. The ability to travel outside of Austin for short periods for certain assignments.
1.Preparing cost effective design for EPC projets.
2.Knowledge and thorough understanding of transmission engineering, conductor selection and material take offs
3.Knowledge and understanding of structure and foundation design
4.Thorough understanding and knowledge of application software to include PLS-CADD
Knowledge and understanding of engineering standards : NESC, IEEE, ASCE, ACI and ANSI that relate to transmission design
Knowledge of design documents
Excellent communication, written and oral skills
Electrical Engineer FOR TRANSMISSION LINE PROJECTS .
टाटा प्रोजेक्ट्स लिमिटेड में जॉब के लिए कैसे अप्लाई करे .HOW TO APPLY FOR JOB IN TATA?
Project Manager /ASST MANAGER/SUPERVISOR REQUIRED- Transmission Lines
One response to “Transmission Line Engineer Required”
[…] Transmission Line Engineer Required […]
You must log in to post a comment.