About Tata Project Ltd
Tata Projects is one of the fastest growing and most admired industrial infrastructure companies in India. We have expertise in executing large and complex urban and industrial infrastructure projects.
We provide ready-to-deploy solutions for refineries, roads, bridges, integrated rail & metro systems, commercial building & airports, and power generation, transmission & distribution systems, chemical process plants, water & waste management and mining & metal purification systems.
We deliver projects on time using world-class management techniques and do not compromise on safety and sustainability.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Supervise and Execute work at the site as per design and drawing
- Maintaining records of work executed.
- Ensuring site execution in accordance with quality, safety & environmental standards Designation.
- Ensuring right material being issued to site preparation vendor and ensuring right material reaching right material.
- Hydro, Metro & Road Projects Desired Profile
- Candidate should have experience in Hydro or Metro or Road Projects
- Site execution , Roads , Metro, Civil , Buildings, HCI.
- Installation of Infra happening as per guideline by respective infra vendor.
All Quality related and punch points are being rectified and it get signed off.
Communicate all site related issues amongst the construction team.
Keep records of daily progress and report it to the site management in the prescribed format
Desired Candidate Profile:
Diploma Civil Engineers with 3- 8 years of experience (mandatory)
Job Location: Pan India (All over India)
Position/Role: Civil Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Engineering & Construction
Functional Area: Construction & Site Engineering
Role Category: Construction Engineering
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
For Online Application for the Position- Click Here
#civilengineering, #projects, #engineer #civilengineer, #diplomajobs,
You must log in to post a comment.