Job Details for Highways In-charge For Project site in north in Tata Projects Limited in Ambala for 18 to 25 years of experience.
- Pier by pier, girder by girder, how Gujarat leg of India’s first bullet train is gathering momentum
- Rockdrill Infrastructure Pvt Ltd Walk In Interview 2023
- is linkedin is really worthy plateform ? how to use linked for job search ?is linked useful for construction professional ?
- why civil engineer is underpaid in india ?
- how to deal with construction manager
Engineering graduate in civil engineering with 18+ years of experience in national Roads and highways with exposure in project planning ,cost control and monitoring.
18 – 25 Years
Preferred Key Skills
Highways, Roads, Monitoring
Other Key Skills
Execution, Resource Mobilization
Posted on May 11 2021
Roles and Responsibilities
Supervision and execution of of earthwork / formation for large project site along with project planning, Resource mobilization and execution.
Desired Candidate Profile
Engineering graduate with 18+ years of experience in Roads and highways with exposure in project planning and monitoring.
Perks and Benefits
Best as per Tata’s standard
Industry TypeEngineering & Construction
Functional AreaSite Engineering, Project Management
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
B.Tech/B.E. in Civil, Diploma in Civil
Tata Projects is one of the fastest growing and most admired industrial infrastructure companies in India. It has expertise in executing large and complex urban and industrial infrastructure projects.
Headquarters1-7-80 TO87,MITHONA TOWERS,,PRENDERGHAST ROAD,SECU, NDERABAD, Hyderabad, Telangana, India