Age :32 – 45 Years
Qualification :B.Tech. (• Degree in any engineering with AACE or any cost profession certification will be desirable.)
Experience :12.00 Years
Key Responsibilities and Skills
:ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:The following duties are General/Common across disciplines within the Project Controls function:
1. Prepares project control plans and detailed staffing utilization plans for discipline or specialty activities.
2. Assists in preparing cost/schedule data for proposals or contract negotiations.
3. Participates in developing and presenting data base for cost and in development of specific processes and practices.
4. Assists in developing specific project codes of accounts and recommends appropriate modifications and revisions.
The following duties are performed with respect to Cost Engineering and Estimating:
1. Determines scope definition requirements for a discipline or other specialty and works with Engineering, Construction, and other sources to coordinate the production of required data to conform to the overall estimate preparation plan.
2. Performs, or coordinates the performance of, pricing structure development and application to takeoffs, derived quantities, quantity assumption, and cost allowances within a discipline or other specialty.
3. Assists in developing unit man-hour and pricing data for a specific discipline or other specialty, including estimating parameters, factors, indices, productivity and craft distribution reference data, etc., based on analysis of Bechtel and industry experience. Performs data analysis, identifies problems, and makes recommendations.
4. Plans, coordinates, and directs preparation of specific budgets. Assists in developing requirements for budgeting standards.
5. Develops and implements requirements for cost recording, reporting, and analyzing standards, programs, and reports. Performs performance monitoring and control functions.
6. Investigates requirements for estimating and/or cost control data for a specific discipline or other specialty application.
7. Responsible for preparing and presenting reports, such as the Project Financial Status Report and the Earned Revenue Determination Data.
8. Identifies or defines data sources and techniques for data acquisition and collects required data for a specific discipline or other specialty application.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in any engineering with AACE or any cost profession certification will be desirable.
- Minimum 12 years proven experience in similar Engineering Field for any reputed Consultancy /OEM/EPC/Owner.
- At least completed one multi-disciplinary project from concept to Commissioning by leading the team
- Strong attention to detail to meet project objectives/commitments
- Experience in handling multiple account-based projects and facilitate business continuity.
You must log in to post a comment.