Suzlon Walk-In Interviews Ratlam , Madhya Pradesh
Date: 9th March & 10th March 2022 ( Both Days Inclusive )
Registrations begin at 08: 30 hrs
Venue: K Shri Yogindra Sagar Institute Of Technology And Science – [SYSITS],
Campus, Mhow-Neemuch Highway, National Highway 79, Dharad, Ratlam Madhya Pradesh 457441
DIPLOMA + Graduate Engineers ( Electrical & Mechanical) passed out last year or current year with all subjects cleared ) – For Operation and Maintenance Services
Trainee Engineer Categories & Package:
- DTE Diploma Trainee Engineer (M2 Grade) CTC 1.44 Lakh pa
- GTE Graduate Trainee Engineer ( M3 Grade) CTC- 1.80 Lakh pa
Additionally they will also get the following benefits.
- (Bachelor shared accommodation, canteen, transport at site provided by Suzlon, annual increments & incentives as per
6 weeks training program (3 weeks classroom training + 3 weeks – OJT)
Candidate screening & Selection process: Academic criteria screening 60% throughout (10th, Diploma aggregate %)
- Electrical Diploma 2020 and 2021 / 2022 passout candidates only
- Male candidates preferred. Completed min. 18 years of age on the day of selection.
- Experience: Fresher / maximum 6 months to 1 year experience
- Academic Grades: First class (60%) in 10th, Diploma (aggregate%) with no pending backlog
- Job Location flexibility: Readiness to be deputed at remote OMS site locations at any of the 8 states where Suzlon operates in India (AP KA TN RJ GJ MH MP )
- Physical Fitness: Physically fit with no medical history and having physical endurance to climb90-100 meter tall -Wind turbine towers.
Selection Process on the day of Recruitment Drive:
1. Technical test paper pencil test Electrical Diploma objective questions.
2. Personal Interview round Technical, HR, Behavioral.
- Post recruitment drive shortlisted candidates would undergo further tests as under:
After clearing Technical test and Interview rounds the selected candidates would be communicated to undergo pre-employment Medical test. After successfully completing the Medical test the selected candidates would be communicated to undergo tower climbing test (TCT) at Suzlon wind farm site location. Candidate should have physical strength attributes to climb 90-100 meter tall – Wind turbine towers and sustainability to be deputed on remote site locations. Only after this the candidate would be considered for offer as per the business requirements.
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS TO BE CARRIED FOR INTERVIEW :
2. PAN CARD photocopy
3. AADHAR CARD photocopy
4. PHOTOGRAPHS (PASSPORT SIZE)
5. Relevant Certificates ( Testimonials )
OTHER VACANT POSITION FOR EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES ( WIND INDUSTRY )
Location : Madhya Pradesh /Rajasthan / Gujarat /Tamil Nadu / Karnataka
- Learning and Development : BE ( Electrical / Mechanical)
- Engineer : BE / Diploma -1-3 years of work experience
- Quality Engineer ; BE / Diploma , 1-3 years of work experience
- IDRV Engineers : BE / Diploma : 4-7 years of work experience
- Store Executive Graduate in any discipline +3 years of work experience
- Area Admin : Graduate in any discipline +5 years of work experience
- Shift Engineers : BE/ Diploma + 1- 3 years of work experience
- Site HT / BOP : BE / Diplomas : 2-5 years of work experience
Instructions for candidates :
- SOCIAL DISTANCING NORMS TO BE STRICTLY FOLLOWED.
- Face Mask a must for candidates attending the interview.