10-15 Yrs experience for STERLING WILSON HIRING
₹ Not disclosed
Bangalore/Bengaluru, Delhi / NCR, Mumbai (All Areas)
Experience with electrical system design,relay coordination,protection & control,grounding practice,
HV and LV infrastructure data sheets,purchase requisitions and bid evaluations for storage systems,inverters and other equipment as required MS preferred
Experience of on-site BESS integration,FATs
UG:B.Tech/BE in Electrical, Energy, Mechanical
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Systems Architecture and Engineering
Procurement Manager in STERLING WILSON HIRING
₹ 6,00,000 – 15,00,000 PA.
Roles and Responsibilities
Key Responsibilities: Candidate should familiar with Substation and Transmission Line materials Candidate should have handled procurement of Rural Electrification and Sub-Station Projects.
Candidate should have the vendor base for Rural Electrification and Sub..
UG: Diploma in Electrical,B.Tech/BE in Electrical
Planning Engineer (PV Solar) in STERLING WILSON HIRING
₹ 5,00,000 – 7,50,000 PA.
Mumbai (All Areas)
Qualifications – Full time degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Civil Engineering Experience in Renewable space and or / EPC space is required
Job Description for STERLING WILSON HIRING
Sterling and Wilson Solar Ltd. Mumbai requires 4 to 7 years experienced Planning Engineers for their operations in Mumbai. The brief roles & responsibilities are :-
- Plans sequence of project operations for guidance of construction workers.
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Prepares project progress reports for management team.
- Monitor and analyze project effectiveness using qualitative and quantitative tools.
- Recommend and implement modifications to improve effectiveness and attain project milestones.
- Oversee schedules and risk management plans and provide serious deviations warnings hindering project results.
- Identify changes in work scope in the project plan.
- Prepare short and long-term resource allocation plans based on input from all key players and team members.
- Evaluate and analyze with team risks and issues compromising project results and develop plans to mitigate them.
Qualifications – Full time degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Civil Engineering.
Experience in Renewable space and or / EPC space is required.
Interested candidates may submit their CV online through Naukri.com.
- Pier by pier, girder by girder, how Gujarat leg of India’s first bullet train is gathering momentum
- Rockdrill Infrastructure Pvt Ltd Walk In Interview 2023
- is linkedin is really worthy plateform ? how to use linked for job search ?is linked useful for construction professional ?
- why civil engineer is underpaid in india ?
- how to deal with construction manager
HVAC Tendering & Estimation Engineer for STERLING WILSON HIRING
₹ 4,00,000 – 8,50,000 PA.
HVAC Estimation and Tendering Heat load calculation , DuctSizing, Pipe Sizing ,Equipment selection, Pump Head loss calculation , ESP Calculation. Attending meeting with Client, consultants & Architects. Preparation of detailed shop drawings, Schematic Drawings, Builders work drawingsfrom Tender/con…
Job Description for STERLING WILSON HIRING
HVAC Estimation and Tendering
- Heat load calculation , DuctSizing, Pipe Sizing ,Equipment selection, Pump Head loss calculation , ESP Calculation.
- Attending meeting with Client, consultants & Architects.
- Preparation of detailed shop drawings, Schematic Drawings, Builders work drawings
from Tender/consultant / client input drawings.
- Preparation of Electrical details schedule related with HVAC System.
- Estimation of HVAC tenders/enquiries for Commercial, Industrial, Residential
- Evaluating tender documents, drawings, Specification & schedules.
- Getting the timely design and estimation of enquirers and tenders.
- Prioritize RFQs that require more time to get quotation and major cost items.
- Preparing BOQ unit prices as per the tender BOQ format and filling.
- Pricing material and labor cost of each BOQ item in the price comparison sheet by
using the quotation and a pre-determined manpower production rate.
- Delegating Draftsmen for quantity take offs, cross checking quantities.
- Preparation of Technical submittal of project, cross verification of technical
specification of equipment’s from OEM’S/ Vendors as per requirements from
consultant, Takes approval on same.
- Floating Enquiry to OEM’S/ Vendors, follow up to them to take quotation to prepare
project cost estimation or timely submission of tenders.
- Comparison Studies based on suppliers Quotations.
- Negotiation with suppliers on technical and commercial aspects of products.
- Preparation of project cost estimation and budget along with taxation & overhead
- Support marketing for any pre bid, post bid or negotiation meetings.
- Making Pre-Qualification documents, both standards as well project specific.
- Preparing Commercial & Technical offers for Tender submission.
- Preparation of 2D & 3D coordination drawings, specifications & method statement.
- Revising the drawings as per the consultant comments & getting approval of
all HVAC shop drawings and coordinating with consultant / customer / architects till
the project completion for all design/technical issues.
- Internal co-ordination with planning, project, procurement and commercial team.
Role:Mechanical Engineer-Plumbing/Fire Protection
Salary: 4,00,000 – 8,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Industrial Equipment / Machinery
Role Category:Site Engineering
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization,B.Tech/BE in Mechanical
Sub Contracts Manager – Civil for STERLING WILSON HIRING
₹ Not disclosed
Mumbai (All Areas)
Roles and Responsibilities- Handling of Subcontractors from SCM Function, Pre-award of Subcontracts for International Solar projects in various locations viz., Chile, Australia, Africa etc, Operate from Mumbai HO. Responsibility includes, Collating RFQ docs from internal stake holders, identifying c…
Desired Candidate’s Profile
- Exposure to Subcontracts from SCM function, Collating RFQ from internal stake holders, identifying contractors, due diligence of bidders, Techno-commercial evaluation, and Order placement;
- Experience in handling all kinds of Civil Works, Trackers & Module mounting structure (MMS) installation, Purlins & Rafters, Power conditioning unit installation, Electrical works (including Trenches, laying, terminations, equipment installations etc.,)
- Productivity monitoring of rental equipment (earth movers, material handling) exposure will be considered as add-on skill.
- Preferred experience in Solar & EPC industry.
- Good exposure on Contractual Terms & Conditions. Competent to negotiate & conclude with international Subcontractors.
- Good oral and written communication skills, to handle with International Subcontractors
- Good interpersonal skills for coordinating between the various departments of the organization.
- Strong Negotiation Skills / Cost Control
- Readiness for frequent travel globally and stay in site location on long term basis as per business requirements.
UG:B.Tech/BE in Civil
STERLING WILSON HIRING II Senior Engineer / Assistant Manager Energy Storage System (ESS II PROCUREMENT II PLANNING II TENDERING II S/C – Get latest jobs update
STERLING WILSON HIRING II Senior Engineer / Assistant Manager Energy Storage System (ESS II PROCUREMENT II PLANNING II TENDERING II S/C
Date Posted: 2021-07-05
Hiring Organization : VIRENDRA PRATAP SONKAR
Organization URL: https://technicalviru.in