Sr. Const Engineer Electrical
Job Responsibilities :
Ensuring availability and allocation of Manpower and Resources of the contractor(s) effectively across jobs and designated Complex.
- Study of Project standards, specifications, drawings, 3D model and checking of clashes if any with other disciplines across the designated Complex.
- Ensure availability of electrical materials # tagged as well as bulk items – to generate enough front for execution across the designated Complex.
- Coordinate with different Unit Construction Managers as well as disciplines for generation of sequential work front across the designated Complex.
- Work closely with Unit Construction Managers for generation of work fronts for the electrical contractor
1. Coordinate with concerned disciplines like Civil / Structural for completion of necessary activities which will facilitate release of front to Electrical.
- Progress review and execution look ahead activity wise for the designated Unit(s) of the Complex in line with overall priorities.
1. Daily Progress review and action plan. Validate contractor’s DPR’s, ensure proper documentation of jobs.
2. 90 days look ahead and monthly / weekly (micro) plan formulation in consultation with Project control Engineers and Contractor.
3. Supervising and ensuring completion of all aspects of the electrical work scope according to drawings & specifications and within schedule and quality base lines.
Education Requirement :
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Experience Requirement :
- Degree in Electrical Engineering with 10-12 years of experience.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 19-21 years of experience.
Skills & Competencies :
- Knowledge in Electrical distribution system, Statutory requirements, Codes & Standards, IS / IEC, IE Rules
- Knowledge in instrument requirement such as MCT blocks, I/O interface, safety interlocks for compressors / large pumps, F&G interlocks etc.
- Knowledge of different symbols used in electrical SLDs / Layout drawings.