As a part of MSIL-All India Graduate Engineers Hiring Process, MSIL is inviting applications for hiring of young, bright B.Tech and M.Tech Graduate Engineers passed out in 2019 batch with an industry experience of 12- upto 24 months.
If you would like to refer anyone know to you, kindly ask them to apply through the below link:
1. Link to apply (for B.E/B.Tech 2019 pass outs) : https://lnkd.in/g5q7WuW
2. Link to apply (for M.E/M.Tech 2019 pass outs) : https://lnkd.in/g5SFvah
Last date for Application : Aug 10, 2021, 23:59 hrs. (Entries beyond this date & time will not be considered under any circumstances)
1. Online Test (Technical, Aptitude & Psychometric)*
2. Presentation Round and or Personal Interview Round (Technical + HR)
3. Offer Letter
*Test will be conducted online & details regarding the same will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through separate e-mail.
1. Designation/Level : Assistant Manager/AM
2. Function : Engineering (R&D) Vertical / Production / Quality Assurance / Safety / Supply Chain /Information Technology
3. Location : Gurgaon / Manesar / Rohtak or any other location PAN India based on business need
4. Compensation : As per Industry standards
1. Work Experience : 12 – upto 24 months (as on 31st Mar ’2021)
2. Degree :
a) BE / B.Tech (Regular / Full-time) graduates can apply for Engineering / R&D Vertical / Production / Quality Assurance / Supply Chain / Logistics / IT
b) ME / M.Tech (Regular / Full-time) graduates can apply for Engineering / R&D Vertical / Production / Quality Assurance / Supply Chain / Logistics / IT
3. Passing Year batch : 2019 only
4. B.E/B.Tech Branches : Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Metallurgy, Production, IT
5. M.E/M.Tech Branches : Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Metallurgy, Production, IT & other related specializations
6. Marks %age : >= 65% or equivalent CGPA (6.5/10) throughout 10th, 12th /Diploma, B.E /B.Tech & M.E/M.Tech (if applicable)
7. College/Universities : AICTE/UGC recognized
8. Age : 21-27 years (B.Tech), 21-29 years (M.Tech) (as on April 1, 2021)
Following would not be eligible:
· Part time/correspondence qualification
· Candidates with job changes will not be considered
· Candidates with no experience/Fresher/Currently Unemployed
· Candidate with Color blindness
· Candidates working with MSIL vendors/Dealers/JV/Group Companies
Please note that Maruti Suzuki India Limited or its authorized hiring agency does not charge any fee/payment from candidate.
For details please refer to
#job ,#automobileindustry, #marutisuzuki, #msil, #recruitments, #engineering, #2019passouts, #btechjobs ,#mtechjobs,
You must log in to post a comment.