skill for Junior Engineer (Civil)
Junior Engineer (Civil) is required having Diploma or B.tech with working Experience in any Sewage treatment or waste water treatment plant development organizations. He ought to have great specialized abilities just as relational abilities.
Note: just applicant having Experience of STP/ETP/WWTP site execution ought to apply.
Obligations and Duties for Junior Engineer (Civil)
competitor is liable for site execution, he ought to be acquainted with the Drawings, he will be dependable to complete work according to the delicate determinations, to get work finished in time and so on ought to have known to the development work of a Sewage Treatment Plant .
Relational abilities , Analytical Thinking, the executives abilities, Creative psyche
Required Experience and Qualifications
B.tech Candidate can apply with least 4 years of Experience or Candidate having Diploma with least 8-10 years of Experience can apply for this post. He ought to have working involvement with any STP/ETP organization.
- Why civil engineer are underpaid
- आर्टिफिशियल इंटेलिजेंस में अभी 45000 से ज्यादा वैकेंसी आई हैं
- MaRS Planning & Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd looking for the following position
- Larsen & Toubro, are looking for young, dynamic, aspiring minds as Diploma Engineer Trainees
- Join the Adani Group and Fuel Your Career Growth: Exciting Opportunities Await!”
Occupation Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹18,000.00 – ₹26,000.00 each month
absolute work: 4 years (Preferred)
You must log in to post a comment.