For PGHV, LTB FF poles, we are looking for a qualified Planner for material planning, scheduling and capacity planning to meet the customer demand and ensure smooth and cost-efficient flow of our operation.
- Customer relationship (Internal PG).
- Experience in MRP.
- Yearly to Monthly planning based on 12 months rolling forecast from customers.
- 12 months rolling forecast to procurement and production team.
- Sending OA to order handling team within 3 calendar days.
- Maintain OTD >98%.
- Highlight bottleneck in execution like: Raw material, WIP, SFG & manufacturing Capacity.
- Inventory control, Exception message analysis and scheduling and rescheduling the material receipts in line with fluctuating demand from customers.
- Reviewing safety stock quarterly in line with rolling forecast
- ABC/ XYZ analysis.
- Import and local purchase.
- Daily or weekly production schedules to ensure that production deadlines are met.
- Determine material, prepare status and performance reports, and resolve production issues.
- Coordinating dispatches in line with customer commitment.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A B.E in electrical/mechanical.
- SAP knowledge PP & MM module 5-10 years– Must.
- Experience of planning and Scheduling for minimum 5-10 years.
- Excellent Communication skills as he/she needs to communicate with many overseas customers.
- High skilled in MS excel, word, PPT.
- Good managerial skills to tackle situation.
- Having experience in data analysis.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29th August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”