great opportunity with Alpha TND in West Africa location for Site Engineers (SOLAR)
𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝗕𝘂𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗙𝗮𝘀𝗼/𝗕𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻/𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗶
𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Site Engineer
𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗜𝗻𝗱𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘆: EPC for SOLAR (Must have hands on experience into 2 to 3 Solar Projects)
𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲: 3-8 years
𝗤𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: B.Tech/BE (EEE, ECE, Solar etc)
𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀: MS Office
· Should efficiently communicate with Client, Consultant and resolve their concern time to time
· Should be a go getter for document approval, design issues, client requirement
· Coordinate with EPC Contractor/Execution Agencies for smooth execution of work at site.
· Implementation of the industrial standards, quality, Health & Safety Norms
· Review of project planning, scheduling and monthly progress reports.
· Conduct daily/weekly/monthly meetings at site with EPC Contractor/Execution Agencies to monitor site execution work, progress & submission of site progress report to HOD’s
· Coordinate/liaison with local authorities as per requirement
· To monitor everyday site execution work, progress & submission of site progress report to HOD’s
· Must take lead in resolving day today activities pertaining to project site in relation to Execution and Sub Contractor Handing.
· Must have in-depth knowledge of Solar Technology and required hands on experience in at least 2 or 3 Solar Projects from inception to execution
· Must be amazing in Planning, Monitoring, Control skills of daily progress at site – should highlight to management on timely manner, he must track the progress on daily and weekly basis. Bottle necks to be escalated for early resolution.
· Candidates should possess in-depth technical knowledge
· Project Management Skills
· Safety, Health & Environment requirements at project site
· Self-disciplined and have good organizing abilities
· Quality oriented approach
Kindly share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org if your profile matches the requirement along with Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice Period.
𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗟𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗕𝗝𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘 – 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗥 – 𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗔𝗥