Location: Angul, Angul (KL03AD01), IN
Company: GMR Enterprises Pvt Ltd GMR Group
To execute all EHS related activities through proper co-ordination for ensuring 100 % EHS compliance adhering to all statutory norms and by establishing good relation with the stake holders in order to ensure smooth plant operation.
- Ministry of Environment & Forest
- State Forest Department
- Pollution Control Board
- Directorate of Factories & Boilers
- Corporate EHS
- All departments of Operation & Maintenance
- Finance & Accounts
- HR, Security & Fire
- CR, CSR & CC
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- – PG / Post Diploma in Industrial Safety.
4-5 Years of Experience Thermal Power Plant.
1. able to advise the concerned departments in planning and organising measures necessary for the effective control of personal injuries;
2. able to advise on safety aspects in all job studies and to carry out detailed job safety studies of selected jobs;
3. able to check and evaluate the effectiveness of the action taken or proposed to be taken to prevent personal injuries;
4. able to provide advice on matters related to carrying out plant safety inspections;
5. able to carry out plant safety inspections in order to observe the physical conditions of work and the work practices and procedure followed by workers and to render advice on measures to be adopted for removing the unsafe physical conditions and preventing unsafe actions by workers;
6. able to investigate selected accidents;
7. able to organize, in association with the concerned departments, campaigns, competitions, contests and other activities which will develop and maintain the interest of the workers in establishing and maintaining safe conditions of work and procedures; and
8. able to design and conduct either independently or in collaboration with the training department, suitable training and educational programmes for the prevention of personal injuries.
Networking & External Orientation.
Teamwork & interpersonal influence.
Execution & Result.
Planning & Decision Making.
Problem solving & Analytical thinking.
- Managing Performance: Effectively monitors and measures performance. Develops people and drive results. | Interview
- Airside Operations
- Execution and Operational Excellence: Ability and desire to execute with attention to detail, speed, accuracy and consistency | Interview
- Team Leadership, Teamwork & Interpersonal Influence: Capability to develop & converge individual potential to execute team objectives. Effectively intermingle and relate with individuals in a positive manner. | Interview
- Problem Solving: Ability to identify solutions exploring different options in gathered information. | Interview
- Communication: Ability to listen, interpret, simplify complex concepts, thoughts & ideas in verbal / non verbal form. | Interview
- Decision Making: Ability to systematically think through a problem and its component parts, garner relevant information and not taking things at face value. | Interview
- Personal Effectiveness: Demonstrating responsibility & reliability through actions to manage critical and challenging situations. | Interview
- Business Insight: Ability to understand the implications of Business decisions and strive to enhance organizational performance. | Interview
- Planning & Decision Making
- Execution & Results
- Strategic Orientation
- Problem Solving & Analytical Thinking
- Capability Building
- Social Awareness
- Stakeholder Focus
- Teamwork & Interpersonal influence
- Personal Effectiveness
- Managing Change and ambiguity by creating Win-Win
- Determination(Contextual and Flexible)
- Learning Ability
- Making & Navigating proposals
- Scanning, Networking & External orientation
One response to “GMR Enterprises Pvt Ltd GMR Group RECRUITMENT II JR MANAGER II Power plant Project”
[…] GMR Enterprises Pvt Ltd GMR Group RECRUITMENT II JR MANAGER II Power plant Project […]
You must log in to post a comment.