Executive Engineer – PMO
North Lakhimpur, Assam
Location: North Lakhimpur, India
Company: Sterlite Power Transmission Limited
Executive Engineer – PMO
Subject position reports directly to the Project Manager of the respective project. This includes both “Capital and Expense projects” of “Transmission Grid” which entails Construction of transmission lines, sub-stations, and execution of Smart Grid solutions.
What we promise you
- An opportunity to bring about real change in the in-house competency
- A platform to experiment fearlessly
- A deep respect and focus on your individual well-being, personal space, and overall growth
- BE/B.Tech (Core Branch) with 2-5 years of experience in Project Management/ Controls
- Experience of working on large scale capital projects with sound knowledge of Project Management tools (Primavera, MSP)
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Project initiation, project planning, forecasting, milestone structure, dependency management, critical path identification and reporting.
- Financial tracking and reporting of projects. Ensure accurate, periodic financial forecast, sound variance analysis, cash flow sensitivity analysis and active identification of efficiency opportunities.
- Identify projects risks at pre-bid and execution stage. Quantify and develop risk mitigation plans and maintain risk registers at project and portfolio level.
- Serve as the primary liaison to the Projects Cluster Lead and the team for project management activities and performance.
- Develop and disseminate MIS and presentations to C Level executives regarding projects portfolio health and execution.
- Analytics & support in decision making by bringing out insights of projects
Sterlite Power is India’s leading integrated power transmission developer and solutions provider, focused on addressing complex challenges in the sector by tackling the key constraints of time, space and capital.
We believe that electricity access transforms societies and delivers long-lasting social impact. Sterlite Power is uniquely positioned to solve the toughest challenges of energy delivery.
We are guided by our core purpose of empowering humanity by addressing the toughest challenges of energy delivery. Our four core values form the pillars of our organization:
- Respect: Every one counts
- Social Impact: We work to improve lives
- Fun: “Thank God it’s Monday!”
- Innovation: A new way today
Sterlite Power is a leading global developer of power transmission infrastructure with projects of over 10,000 circuit km and 15,000 MVA in India and Brazil. With an industry-leading portfolio of power conductors, EHV cables and OPGW, Sterlite Power also offers solutions for upgrading, uprating and strengthening existing networks. The Company has set new benchmarks in the industry by use of cutting-edge technologies and innovative financing. Sterlite Power is also the sponsor of IndiGrid, India’s first power sector Infrastructure Investment Trust (“InvIT”), listed on the BSE and NSE.