:Under Manager/Asst Manager-Mining at Bhubaneswari Coal Mining Ltd., Talcher, Dist. Angul (Odisha)
:Bhubaneshwari Coal Mining
Introduction about the Business_1
A US $40 billion corporation the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. It is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 136000 employees belonging to 42 different nationalities. The Group operates in 36 countries Australia Austria Bangladesh Brazil Canada China Egypt France Germany Hungary India Indonesia Italy Ivory Coast Japan Korea Laos Luxembourg Malaysia Myanmar Philippines Poland Russia Singapore South Africa Spain Sri Lanka Sweden Switzerland Tanzania Thailand Turkey UAE UK USA and Vietnam.Set up in 1950 Essel Mining & Industries Limited Essel is today amongst India’s largest iron ore mining companies and has also made forays into coal and dolomite mining. All the divisions are accredited with ISO 9001 Quality Management System ISO 14001 Environment Management System and OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System. Essel’s core business is mining. Located in the mineralrich BarbilBarajamda belt of Odisha formerly known as Orissa the company’s calibrated iron ore lump and iron ore fines with Fe content between 6266 per cent are the best quality available in the country. Technological expertise is one of the company’s key strengths ably supported by its worldclass facilities and new generation equipment for dozing of mine faces formation of benches drilling blasting crushing sizing and screening of iron ore to required sizes.
– Implement production plan and the deployment of HEMMs in the Mines in Shift with due adherence to Safety norms.
– Compliance of Statutory requirements related to Mine Operation e.g safety standards, Blasting norms, Explosives and Environment etc.
– Ensure the conducive work culture in the shift to increase productivity and motivation of employees.
– Implement systems in the shift by involvement of people for improving production performance and safety standard.
– Continuous improvement in the mining system for cost effective production of Coal and OB.
BE / B.Tech / Diploma (Mining) with Second Class Mines Managers’ Certificate of Competency – preferably in Coal Mandatory Skills BE / B.Tech / Diploma (Mining), Second Class Mines Managers’ Certificate preferably in Coal with minimum 3/5 years experience respectively in an Open Cast Coal Mines. Indian Rupee (INR)
Experience Level 3 – 5 Years Reports to: AGM-Mining
Feb 15, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
CLICK HERE TO APPLY