· · Responsible for design detailing of Civil Structural works for the SUBSTATION projects (11kV to 765kV).
· Prepare cost effective design basis with respect to project specification related codes.
· Prepare master document list for civil activities.
· Perform civil design analysis and calculations according to project requirements /DBR.
· Analysis of design issues and recommends corrective actions.
· Determine construction cost and material estimates based on civil designs.
· Do field survey investigate to prepare engineering drawings Review of Design Drawings
· Preparation of Site Working Documentation Bar Bending Schedules
· Planning and Coordination of Drawing availability for the required sequences with the Work Sequences
· Review and finalize list of Material Submittals and coordinating and obtaining Approvals
· Preparation of Method Statements, Submission and Obtaining Approvals
· Preparation of Site Work Check Lists (QA Formats)
Planning of Man Power, Work Sequences and Activities.
· Evaluating the Quantity of materials utilized and confirming with Drawings.
· Prepare and Review of Design Documentation, Drawings and ensure that it is line with required sequence of civil site works and the over project time schedule.
· Identify limitations / hold ups for progress of Site Works and co-ordinate to resolve the same.
· Evaluate and Control Sub Contractors Work Progress
· Control of Materials and Stores
· Interdisciplinary Coordination (Electrical, Services, Fire Fighting, Air Conditions, Low Voltage / illumination Systems etc)
· Supervision of Site Works
· Stage and Final Inspections of Site Works
· Preparation Submission of Daily / Weekly / Monthly reports
Maintaining Site QA /QC records and Submissions.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
B.Tech/B.E. in Production/Industrial, Diploma in Mechanical
Candidate should have 3 to y7ears relevant experience in structural design of substation foundation building
Good Communication and interpersonal skill.
Ready to travel.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: Up to ₹300,000.00 per year
- DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE TO WORK ON SUBSTATION PROJECTS?
- WHAT IS YOUR RELEVANT YEARS OF EXPERIENCE?
- WHAT IS YOUR HIGHEST QUALIFICATION?
- CURRENT CTC?
- EXPECTED CTC?
- NOTICE PERIOD?
- ARE YOU READY TO RELOCATE?
Expected Start Date: 28/02/2022