5 / 100
JDs’ of HOG Meter Management
- To ensure availability of BA teams for complete the available task at hand and also to ensure the optimum utilisation of the BA teams.
- To ensure compliance of the provisions of CSM, enforce discipline within the BA workforce as well as engineers, team leaders as per company’s guidelines/policies/ TCOC
- Arranging periodic meetings with BA owners, different stakeholders of MMG activities like stores, other departments and OEMs’.
- Looking after the trainings and R&R of the employees under his/her control and take part actively in Employee Engagement.
- Periodic review of the processes of MMG and takes up necessary amendments/revisions from time to time.
- To perform any other work allocated by Top Management based on Organizational requirements
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (B.E., B.Tech).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Meter Management in areas of;
- Installation as well as supervision of meter installation of single Phase, 3-Phase, HT,
- Meter data analysis,
- meter testing of all types of meters
- handling of meter stock operations,
- Electrical safety norms etc.
- He should have also handled large teams, movement of men and material, meter reconciliation etc.
- He should also have knowledge of regulations related to metering like CEA norms, Electricity Act 2003, OERC and other relevant regulations.
*Minimum 60 per cent marks throughout from 10th Standard onwards