from 2 to 6 year(s) of Experience
₹ Not Disclosed by RecruiterMumbai
Posted: Just Now
Job Description for Tata Projects Limited Recruitment
Greetings from Tata Projects!
We are currently looking for an SCM Engineer to handle the procurement activities for our ongoing Residential project & Corporate Office. Candidates having worked in Engineering & Construction companies will be an ideal fit. Please refer to below role details:
- Solar Project Execution Managers and Site Engineers for Solar project
- B.Tech / Diploma in Electrical II Utility Maintenance Engineer II
- Recruitment for QUALITY ENGINEER/planning BILLING/Surveyor/management Trainee
- R.S. Infraprojects Pvt. Ltd. Hiring for Sikandrabad (Bulandshahr) plant
- SRR PROJECTS PRIVATE LIMITED Recruitment
Responsible for Planning, identifying and Procuring goods and services based on requirement
1. Identifying purchasing needs.
2. Enhance profitability by cost saving in direct cost.
3. Negotiations with supplier.
4. Vendor development.
5. Inventory management.
6. Supplier Management.
7. Manage the procurement process of supplier & sub-contractor selection.
8. Create alternate vendor pipeline for critical items.
Skills, Experience & Education Required for Tata Projects Limited Recruitment
1. B.E/ B.Tech. Civil/Electrical/Mechanical.
2. 3+ Years of experience in SCM function with large scale Infrastructure Company.
If you feel your skill-sets match the described role, please share your updated CV on email@example.com & we will reach out to you shortly.
HR, Tata Projects
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Engineering & Construction
Role Category:Site Engineering
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical
Company Profile Tata Projects Limited Recruitment
Tata Projects Limited
Tata Projects LimitedCompany Info
Contact Company:Tata Projects Limited