AECOM Recruitment II Mechanical Design Engineer Gurgaon, India II
- Builds analytic and design skills.
- Conducts engineering design under the supervision of an
AECOM MECHNICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
- Creates designs, calculations, sketches, diagrams, schematic drawings, and final working drawings under the supervision of an experienced engineer.
- Collects and analyzes data under the supervision of an experienced engineer.
- Uses computer software as a tool for solving basic engineering problems.
- Performs work in accordance with agreed upon budget and schedule under supervision.
Responsibilities FOR AECOM Recruitment II Mechanical Design Engineer Gurgaon, India II
- Selection of required HVAC systems for various applications.
- Model preparation, clash check and design reviews using BIM and other related 3D software.
- Preparation of mechanical design calculations like heat load calculations, ventilation calculations, pressure drop calculations, duct sizing etc.
- Preparation and review of related drawings like p&id’s, general layout, duct layout, piping layout.
- Selection of equipment like pumps, fans, chillers, cooling towers, tanks, cooling towers etc.
- Preparation and review of design basis reports and tender documents.
- Participation in the progress and coordination meetings of the project.
- Necessary coordination with vendors and other department for related interfaces as applicable.
- Complex design computations with cost and quantity estimates.
- Preparing technical proposals and reports.
- Experience in MEP design of Infrastructure and Data Centers project with specialization in HVAC and Refrigeration.
- Knowledge of heat load calculations, ventilation calculations, equipment selection, high and low side design, BOQ, general layout etc.
- Knowledge of relevant design standards – TIER Standard Topology as per ASHRAE, NBC, ECBC, NFPA, Uptime Institute, TIA 942, BICSI 002, EN 50600 etc.
- Knowledge of related software like HAP, Ansys, IES, Six Sigma, Cradle, NavisWorks, BIM, AutoCAD
- Candidate with design consultancy background and with good communication will be preferred.
- B.E./ B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering from a reputed Institute with 1 to 5 years of experience in HVAC Design.
- Candidates with higher qualification will be preferred.
- Candidates with higher qualifications will be preferred.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Engineering – Mechanical
Business Line Building Engineering
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 250622BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.