skill for Junior Engineer (Civil)
Junior Engineer (Civil) is required having Diploma or B.tech with working Experience in any Sewage treatment or waste water treatment plant development organizations. He ought to have great specialized abilities just as relational abilities.
Note: just applicant having Experience of STP/ETP/WWTP site execution ought to apply.
Obligations and Duties for Junior Engineer (Civil)
competitor is liable for site execution, he ought to be acquainted with the Drawings, he will be dependable to complete work according to the delicate determinations, to get work finished in time and so on ought to have known to the development work of a Sewage Treatment Plant .
Relational abilities , Analytical Thinking, the executives abilities, Creative psyche
Required Experience and Qualifications
B.tech Candidate can apply with least 4 years of Experience or Candidate having Diploma with least 8-10 years of Experience can apply for this post. He ought to have working involvement with any STP/ETP organization.
- Hiring for TATA PROJECTS LIMITED!!! For High Rised Residential Construction.
- Shyam Indus Power Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is hiring for our upcoming new #Railway #OHE project for the Assam Location
- GSH group Hiring for TECHNICIAN II DIPLOMA is n EEE/MECHANICAL
- Apicon infra Hiring for site engineer
- Refex Energy Limited is hiring II CIVIL ELECTRICAL MECHANICAL ENGINEER II QUALITY SITE ADMIN ACCOUNT SAFETY ENGINEER
Occupation Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹18,000.00 – ₹26,000.00 each month
absolute work: 4 years (Preferred)