Job Details for Highways In-charge For Project site in north in Tata Projects Limited in Ambala for 18 to 25 years of experience.
- KGF CHAPTER 2 KAISE DOWNLOAD KARE
- Msv looking for Transmission line project
- Kec international Ltd Hiring for Project Manager/Chief Project Manager for Electrical Metro projects
- KEC RECRUITMENT FOR RAILWAY OHE PROJECT II ENGINEER STORE SUPERVISOR SAFETY SURVEY
- L&T Energy – Hydrocarbon is looking for experienced professionals in Onshore, Offshore and Construction Services for Mumbai, Oman and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Engineering graduate in civil engineering with 18+ years of experience in national Roads and highways with exposure in project planning ,cost control and monitoring.
18 – 25 Years
Preferred Key Skills
Highways, Roads, Monitoring
Other Key Skills
Execution, Resource Mobilization
Posted on May 11 2021
Roles and Responsibilities
Supervision and execution of of earthwork / formation for large project site along with project planning, Resource mobilization and execution.
Desired Candidate Profile
Engineering graduate with 18+ years of experience in Roads and highways with exposure in project planning and monitoring.
Perks and Benefits
Best as per Tata’s standard
Industry TypeEngineering & Construction
Functional AreaSite Engineering, Project Management
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
B.Tech/B.E. in Civil, Diploma in Civil
Tata Projects is one of the fastest growing and most admired industrial infrastructure companies in India. It has expertise in executing large and complex urban and industrial infrastructure projects.
Headquarters1-7-80 TO87,MITHONA TOWERS,,PRENDERGHAST ROAD,SECU, NDERABAD, Hyderabad, Telangana, India