Kanpur, Delhi / NCR, Mumbai (All Areas) WA
Industry: Construction, Engineering, Cement, Metals
Hours: Full-time, 8 hours per day
Salary: INR 600000-1200000 P.A.
- Jobs and Responsibilities:A. Helping QA/QC director in creating and keeping up Quality administration framework for the undertakingB. Helping QA/QC supervisor in definition and execution of value affirmation and quality control techniquesC. Helping QA/QC administrator in quality arranging, quality control and adherence to quality approachesD. obtained material quality control and execution quality control on everyday workingE. communicating with business/engineer/sellers for all quality related issue
F. Leading intermittent inner quality reviews
G. tending to quality issues featured by Employer/Client
H. giving and leading tool compartment converse with formalize cutting edge staff on quality issues
I. addressing the worker for hire in the quality gathering, quality coordination with Client agent
J. examination of bought material
K. guaranteeing the execution exercises adjust to the necessity
L. guaranteeing track boundaries are adjusting to the prerequisite
M. solid blend plan and research center testing
N. creation quality control for concrete
O. the board of giving over records
- B.Tech/B.E. in Civil, Diploma in Civil.
- Minimum 4-9 years experience as a Quality engineer.
- Should be graduate/Diploma civil engineer with relevant quality experience in civil/metro track projects.
- Larsen & Toubro Limited as per industry and other benefits.
- Performance-based annual bonus plan, project-completion bonuses
If interested in this position, please submit your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to below link
Date Posted: 2021-04-30